Skip to content

Would really like to see Monks use Quarterstaves

I dunno if you can change the rules, but when I consider the classic monk I think about him using a quarterstaff in an athletic manner. I never liked the "poke" animation with the staff, but I think it would be fitting to allow a monk to use a staff as a weapon, particularly with the cool new portrait of the female monk with a staff behind her back.
LordRumfishJuliusBorisov

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @booinyoureyes limited engine capabilities.
    You can't do this, just without breaking many things, including lots of time.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    boo. I wish we could change even the animation. Its kind of disappointing that my bazillion level fighter can't think of anything more to do with a blunt huge weapon than poke a lich in the belly
    CrevsDaakLordRumfish
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I know the animation is stupid, maybe override with the other animation and VOILAH!!! You will have fighter with a staff hitting always in the same genious-way! This are those nice customization possibilities the Infinity Engine has. And much more, all in JansenMatic, by @LordRumfish!!!!!
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    It slices, it dices, it juliennes turnips! Watch as the JansenMatic turns this turnip patch into a healthy, delicious shake! The kids love it, and it gives you dog a healthy shiny coat! Don't wait, order now and receive "Sounds of the 90's" absolutely free with optional 5-disc CD changer!

(Offer not valid in all states of existence, void where prohibited by tax evasion.)
    Naveenelminster