Skip to content

BG:EE - Let us have the rest of the cut scenes please

SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
Now that BGII:EE is out the door I'm hoping we can finally have the rest of the cut scenes that was supposed to be replaced in BG:EE, but never were. Pretty please? I know they weren't all that popular with a lot of people (I'm annoyed at the draw bridge not lowering and shortened music at FAI myself >:| ), but it's better to have all of them replaced than just some of them replaced and the rest missing.

Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited January 2014
    Even better would be imho to have the old ones back (eventually with the possibility to choose which set to play).
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    There's a mod out that does this - includes all the videos and lets you choose which ones to play/replace.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    @Shin

Too bad that mod has not been updated in more than one year :(

It's not a priority now for me (as I'm still using the GOG version of the games), but if I decide to switch to the EE I will have to test it to see if it works with the current version and eventually fix it myself :)
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    @Erg Not sure how much updating it needs - I'm using it in my current BG:EE playthrough, it works fine and is very customizable.
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2014
    needs a Durlag's Tower artwork intro screen for #BGEE that that epic dungeon crawl deserves

Durlag is a massive part of the BG game experience, lack of intro diminishes its gravitas...

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Personally, I don't miss certain cutscenes, like the Gnoll Stronghold, Durlag's Tower, or Beregost. I do miss the Cloakwood cutscene though. There is something about that Wyvern snatching up that cow that is kind of cool.

So, I do hope that they do the rest of the cutscenes.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I really miss the
    "Did you remember to wash your face?"
    "I did now :p"

That one always made me smile
    What about now?
    This isn't a shameless bump.