Skip to content

Minsc special ability

How come Minsc doesn't have a special ability to use his hamster, Boo, to cause a Blind spell on an enemy? Go for the eyes, Boo! For the eyes!

Comments

• TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 208
    edited February 2014
    I wonder, how much work it would require to code Boo to become releasable, like a mage familiar, and make Mincs gain bonus HP like he would have cast the spell Find Familiar?
  • enhancedgamerxenhancedgamerx Member Posts: 90
    He wouldn't have to be a releasable pet with an actual animation or even sound for that matter, he could just be an item that can be used through the quick-item buttons during combat like wands and such, for example. He does reserve one quick-item slot for himself permanently, so it would be decent to have some sort of compensation for that, at least in my opinion.=)
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 208
    One of Minsc quotes in the outdoors is "Squirrels! I swear I saw them! Quick Boo, throw nuts!"... if Boo would act like a wand to cast 1 lvl priest spell Magic Stone? And the other quote goes like "... cover your nose Boo, we will leave no graves untouched" - again, if Boo could be used like a wand to cast 3rd lvl priest spell Zone of Sweet Air? Uses could be like 2 a day.