Skip to content

The Support Forums Have Been Updated

2»

Comments

• Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    when can we expect said new version, of both game and forums?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We're in our final stage of testing for the 1.3 patch, which you can read the full report on here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31838/the-road-to-v1-3-bg-ee-phase-iv

The forums will get the update once that patch is released.
  • Shawn480Shawn480 Member Posts: 1
    Hey I don't know where to put this but on my version of the baldurs gate on Android it won't let me tradition the map going up so I can't go to the friendly arm in so I went down and I'm stuck there I would hope they get this fixed
  • BerardBerard Member Posts: 3
    I'm not quite sure if this is the place for this, but since I get redirected here I suppose I'll ask anyway. My Steam version of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is stuck at 1.2.0000, and despite looking around for workaround my google searching has come up with nothing of value. It's probably been asked many times before, but how exactly can I update my version so that I can play with others?
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    @Berard‌
    You have the latest version. 1.3 is still in beta which is unavailable to Steam customers.
    @jackjack
    It's definitely my fault for not specifying, but earlier I tried playing with a friend of mine who was also running on Steam and his client was version 1.2.2xxx, whereas mine still read 1.2.0000. I tried reinstalling, verifying the cache, and seeing if I could host instead to no avail. I was wondering how I could update my game to that version, rather than 1.3.
    @Dee‌
    Do you have any idea why @Berard‌ would be stuck at 1.2.0000? Isn't it supposed to be something like 1.2.2030?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2014
    Berard said:

@jackjack
    It's definitely my fault for not specifying, but earlier I tried playing with a friend of mine who was also running on Steam and his client was version 1.2.2xxx, whereas mine still read 1.2.0000. I tried reinstalling, verifying the cache, and seeing if I could host instead to no avail. I was wondering how I could update my game to that version, rather than 1.3.

It should auto-update. Right click the game in your steam library. Click properties. Click the updates tab. Then (under automatic updates) select "always keep this game up to date".

Also Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is on version 1.2 on Steam. Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition is on version 1.2.2030. Are you sure you both are running the same game?
    Check that you are both playing the same game. BGEE is at 1.2.0 right now; BGIIEE is at 1.2.2030.
    @elminster @Dee
    It turns out it was just a complete debacle. We just miscommunicated to one another about which games we had and I apologize for not realizing this before turning to here for support. We must have picked up the wrong copies during the Steam sale not too long ago.

Thank you for all of the answers, I appreciate the support.
  • daveyb_ukdaveyb_uk Member Posts: 3
    Hi just downloaded the game on my galaxy tab a and when I try to start it just says looking for resources to download and nothing more. What do I need to do to fix this.?
  • daveyb_ukdaveyb_uk Member Posts: 3
    I meant galaxy tab s not a....
  • ameliameli Member Posts: 1
    Oh, bon, je vous remercie pour les informations fournies, le cas échéant, je vais demander votre aide
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: The "Performance Issues" section of the forums has been archived. You'll now find a Troubleshooting forum in the Support section. This forum is not platform-specific; if you're having problems with your game (of any kind, for any reason, on any platform), please use that as a resource.

If you wish to read the old threads from the platform-specific forums, you can still find them in the Support Archives or by following this link.
    (I swear, of all the days to have your internet go down...)

As we've just released the 1.3 patch on Beamdog and Steam, I am now archiving the old BG:EE Bugs (1.2) forum and posting a new forum specifically for 1.3 issues. Please update your game to 1.3 before reporting any new issues, as the patch may have fixed or changed the behavior you're seeing.
    Is there any reason my launcher can't download the update? I bought directly from Beamdog.
    It may take a few hours for the update to finish uploading.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The volunteering team of BG fans helping out in the Bugs sub-forum gives you a huge thanks for the update @Dee! :)