Skip to content

Add "Club +1, +3 vs Unnatural Creatures" as reward for assisting the Dryad of the Cloudpeaks

Considering magic clubs are really rare in BG, adding the "Club +1, +3 vs Unnatural Creatures" (Listed here: http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate/melee.html ) would be great to add as a reward for helping the Dryad of the Cloudpeaks, as its art looks like a living branch of a tree. Perhaps a gift from the Dryad for helping her.

On the evil side of things, it could also make a great reward if you pillage the tree with Caldo and Krumm, perhaps tearing it from the Dryad's tree.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yea that would be good.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Hmm, I could have sworn BGEE added that to the Shadow Archdruid in Cloakwood, but after checking that's where BG1 NPC places it.
  • Match451Match451 Member Posts: 54
    Could you clarify? What do you mean "That's where BG1 NPC places it?"
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    More clubs are always a must-have in my book! Especially ones that were supposed to be part of the vanilla game, as seen in this thread. Hopefully this magical club will get added in the next BG:EE patch.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    We be Clubbin
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

More clubs are always a must-have in my book! Especially ones that were supposed to be part of the vanilla game, as seen in this thread. Hopefully this magical club will get added in the next BG:EE patch.

devs
    please
    pls
    ;_;

@Match451‌ So much agree. Clubs are fun weapons, and there needs to be more!