Skip to content

#13014 Corgeig should only provide an XP reward once when Nalia is freed

NightgauntNightgaunt Member Posts: 1
edited May 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi everybody, first post on these forums! o/

I ran into some very weird glitches with Nalia on my current playthrough. First of all, I was in the little village on the west side of the map (the one with the Ranger cabin, can't remember the name and am totally too lazy to check), when this guy showed up and "arrested" Nalia, and there was this quest you'd have to do to get her back.

I didn't want to get her back immediately since it was my first time visiting this place, so I thought I'd take a look around and then go about doing the quest. Well, when I stepped out from the Inn, there stood Nalia at the fountain in the middle of the village. I talked to her, and she was like "well, shall we go"? And of course, I was like hell yeah.

Being somewhat of a perfectionist, I still didn't want the quest to remain open, so some time later when I traveled back to Athkatla, I thought I'd go fix this quest up also. Talked to Barg at the docks, went to talk to officer Dirth and killed him, got the evidence from the Roenall or whatshisname estate, and then went to the Council of Six building and talked to one Corgeig Axehand, and presented all three evidences that pointed to Isaea being a corrupted dickhead slaver and whatnot. Axehand tells me that it will take a day and that I should return the next day. The screen goes black, and poof, Isaea and Axehand has a conversation, and each of my chars gets 7,000 xp. Only thing is, I can talk to Axehand over and over again, and each time he talks to Isaea, and afterwards all my chars (even Nalia!) gets 7,000xp.

I made a new savegame so I could upload it. I didn't know what files was needed so I zipped the whole folder for that specific save.

If you need any more info, just ask and I'll try to clarify.
Post edited by Gate70 on
Gate70hook71

Comments