Skip to content

Nadine & Euric Quest - Euric takes two Amulets of Protection instead of just one

Match451Match451 Member Posts: 54
edited February 2013 in Fixed
There's a Quest in Baldur's Gate where if you enter a home in Central Baldur's Gate, you're asked by an NPC, Nadine, to deliver an amulet of protection +1 to her son Euric, in an inn in SW Baldur's Gate. When I approached him, he took two Amulets of Protection +1 that I had, instead of just one. (I had three total.)
He only seems to take two when one is equipped, one is just in my inventory, and one is in the gem bag. Strangely enough, switching them around seems to fix the bug, so he takes only one. Not sure what's going on.

Have a test save just before talking to Euric. The unequipped Amulet of Protection is the one his mother game me. The other two come from other sources.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zndegx7xshmt9x7
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Sounds like a nasty problem, reporting this.
  • CandleBesideCandleBeside Member Posts: 38
    Didn't try the test save, but worked for me, though it's a bit strange:

I had only one amulet of protection +1 with me and equipped. Then I took the quest and the amulet of mother nadine I placed into my backpack. When I talked to Euric and wanted to give him his mothers amulet he instead took mine from the neck. A bit rude I think. There might be some internal flag issue on that amulet or something.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    @CandleBeside Haha, you would rather let his sticky fingers to tamper with your backpack?