Skip to content

[Mod] TeamBG's Weapon Pack for BG:EE, BG2EE, BGT & TuTu

2»

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I moved them when I released Dark Horizons for BGEE. The DH stores are there and it was getting crowded. They're at the far west side of the Friendly Arm Inn now. http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=7868.msg77564#msg77564
  • ZakharonZakharon Member Posts: 72
    Could someone tell me how to install this mod and your armor mod....the download gives me a .rar file and tbh idk what to do with this, it isn't like other mods i've downloaded
    Unzip the mod to your game folder.
    Double click the SETUP-BGeeAR application.
    Follow the install instruction from that.
    Play the game and enjoy.
  • ZakharonZakharon Member Posts: 72

Unzip the mod to your game folder.
    Double click the SETUP-BGeeAR application.
    Follow the install instruction from that.
    Play the game and enjoy.

I don't get any sort of zipped file all i get is a .rar that I don't know what to do with...
    You need WinRAR to open it http://rarlabs.com/
    Thanks to all of those who tried this mod. I was just looking at the download stats and we're pass 25,000 downloads. :)
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @CoM_Solaufein any chance to released traified versions of all TeamBG Weapon and Armor Packs? It will be good to see it in my native language some day. I may even cook something up myself if I have .tra files.
  • I just picked up the Dwarven Thrower in my game, and it's dealing 8 damage to my character whenever I equip it or even just reload the game with it equipped. Is this intended behavior?
    No its not suppose to hurt you. Looking at the item, the eff file that is associated with it is in the wrong header of the item. It should be assigned to the header that does damage to the enemy not the header that is beneficial/does curse damage to you. Get it fix in the next release.
    First post updated. BG2EE version of the mod includes .tra files for translation and comes with Polish translation.
  • Aramil89Aramil89 Member Posts: 4
    After successful install I've got new problem with this mod. Maltz at Waukeen's Promenade doesn't want to talk and dialogue window won't show up. I can't buy anything from him :(
    I'm going to stop doing fixes late at night.
    Okay the store clerk had the wrong dialog assigned to him. Reuploaded the file so this is fix. This is a simple fix if you don't want to reinstall the mod. Find CMTWST01.dlg in the Override folder and change it to CMTW2S01.dlg
  • MercilecMercilec Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2017
    Hello.
    I have a noob question.... a mod like this, which adds an NPC who sells items, is considered an NPC or Item mod?..
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    This is an item mod. NPC mods deal mainly with joinable NPC's.
  • jmikejmike Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone have alternative download links for TeamBG files? They all seem to be down and have been for a while
    Probably help if I renewed the domain. Back up now
  • deejaa111deejaa111 Member Posts: 1
    I bought Blade of roses and it does not work as intended. When I tried equip it the charisma did not raised by 2 at all. I tried on 2 of my characters same result.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @CoM_Solaufein I've installed the BGEE component in an EET install (changing the tp2 from AR2300 to BG2300 which is the area code for EET).

Even before this little trick the installation went with no problems.

Well, was able to install with this trick, but Maltz is nowhere to be found in FAI (I can still spawn him with CreateCreature and the store/items are perfectly installed). The forum thread you provided contains a dead link for the screenshot of the new location - can you please upload it here?

And BTW, do you intend to make this mod EET-friendly?

Thanks!
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    Really hoping to be able to install it with BWS in EET :)
  • stkrautstkraut Member Posts: 10
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    edited March 2023
    stkraut wrote: »
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htby4vqo0bgwphk/TeamBGAeWe.zip?dl=1

This is the download location EE Mod Tool points to. As I understand, it's a version updated by Roxanne to be compatible with EET.
    It seems the archive installs both the Armor and Weapon pack, considering the manual download links provided in the tool are the same.

1zcn3le61umx.png
  • mledmled Member Posts: 46
    edited March 2023
    On http://america.iegmc.net/com/ I see
    BGeeARv105.rar (the readme says it is TeamBG's Armor Pack v1.05)
    BGeeWv105.rar I'm not sure for this one, the readme calls it TeamBG's Item Pack v1.01 but it says "This mod is a weapon pack"
    I also see (older versions) on http://downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg2/