Skip to content

Who else thinks Hexxat's voice is sexy? (Possible spoilers)

marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
Talking about the real H here. I find her voice set to be awesome, believable, and what's more, sexy - in an eerie, witch doctor sort of way. She's also quite attractive physically, but I feel sorry for her spine with that neck stretching thing going on.

Seems like a lot of people have been disappointed with her. Anyone else find her enthralling like I do?

Comments

• OtherworldlyOtherworldly Member Posts: 13
    I don't, bit I like her pic. Her real pic, it has a kind of regal/noble look. Kinda of interesting I guess, but I am, unfortunately, one of the people who reacted badly to the character. Honestly, I just don't see the appeal.
  • DarkDoggDarkDogg Member Posts: 598
    Clara is more sexy =)
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    edited November 2013
    @Otherworldly

I agree that there is something very noble about her appearance, and would say the same about her voice actually. When she talks she sounds so intentional, as if she is saying exactly what she means to, exactly what she should.

My male PC would get down with her in a heartbeat, if she were playing for a different team, that is.
  • 22longZ22longZ Member Posts: 19
    Haha, @DarkDogg! You really want this discussion closed aswell, dont you? :-)
    DarkDogg said:

Clara is more sexy =)

And Scarlett Johansson is more sexy still. Opinions will vary, but this thread isn't about Clara, or Scarlett.
    edited November 2013
    Ok ok. Just kidding =)))

Personally I like Jaheira's voice and accent. Find it sexy.
    Hexxat's voice fits her character, but her voice isn't sexy IMO.
    edited November 2013
    DarkDogg said:

Ok ok. Just kidding =)))

Personally I like Jaheira's voice and accent. Find it sexy.

Awesome. Here's a thought. Find a topic, and get on it. ;)

edit - at least your edit was closer to the point.

I think all of us who don't like Hexxat, for what ever reason, have made our opinions known. I don't like her, but I also see no reason to beat a dead horse.

As for her voice, I don't like it, her accent sounds fake. But her pic is attractive, well done.
  • jankieljankiel Member Posts: 127
    Not a fan of the whole Mezro accent thing.

Portrait is nice tough. I like it.
  • 17651765 Member Posts: 71
    which pixel is "sexier" lol
    marceror said:

Awesome. Here's a thought. Find a topic, and get on it. ;)

Why so serious?
    You've got the wrong guy, I'm not Hexxat's hater.
    Hexxat's voice isn't charming. A vampire women should sound charming I think, like Valen...
    @DarkDogg but didn't you see the smiley? That is supposed to indicate that I'm smiling and not so incredibly serious. Anywho.

It would be sort of awesome if it ended up that I'm the only person on the forum who feels this way about Hexxat's voice (just so I can say I'm different :P ). So far the pendulum seems to be swinging pretty far in the other direction. Interesting.
  • SharnSharn Member Posts: 188
    edited November 2013
    When I first saw her pic there was something about it that I really hated, the more I looked at it the more I realized it was the neck stretching rings, as to her voice, its fine the way it is.
  • KoyoteKoyote Member Posts: 89
    @marceror Your pic filled my wtf quota for the day... And on topic, yes, in a weird way, her voice is sexy.
    edited November 2013
    Nope, that's not true. They regularly take the rings off to clean them. You'd be surprised on how far the human body can be modified.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Do they need someone holding their head while they do it? It really just makes me think of this:

• DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    I'll actually agree with the OP. I really like Hexxat and her plot twist when you get the real one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I picked my evil female fighter/mage to import for my first bg2:ee playthrough, but she fits well with my party. Although Dorn doesn't seem to be able to take the hint as to what's going on ;) Kind of glad I picked that character instead of my male dwarven defender for my first playthrough.

I think Hexxat's exotic and different, and brings some flavor. What flavor you ask? Why blood flavor of course! Seriously, though she's distinct from any of the existing characters, and fills the role of evil thief that was left gaping in the original.

I'm also kind of glad they have set race and sex restrictions for romancing characters. It's a little too weird having everyone bisexual and into interspecies love.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

I think Hexxat's exotic and different, and brings some flavor. What flavor you ask? Why blood flavor of course! Seriously, though she's distinct from any of the existing characters, and fills the role of evil thief that was left gaping in the original.

This made me think of a conversation Hexxat has with Neera. Neera asks her what blood tastes like, and she's just all 'like blood,' to which Neera espouses some surprise, since she assumed it tasted differently to her. Apparently not, but you get used to it =P.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    This guy.
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    I'm enjoying it, I just wish there wasn't so much brevity in the new banters, feels like I'm watching a tennis rally as opposed to reasoned and considered discourse. I'm being courted by Viconia, Jaheira and Dorn, and I think anyone with experience can imagine what I'm seeing between the three.

I'm liking Hexxat's PlayNice attitude, though, definitely an apex predator right there.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    I prefer minsc.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577

This made me think of a conversation Hexxat has with Neera. Neera asks her what blood tastes like, and she's just all 'like blood,' to which Neera espouses some surprise, since she assumed it tasted differently to her. Apparently not, but you get used to it =P.
    Nice! I'm rolling with Edwin with this character, so I haven't brought Neera along to bump into Hexxat and hear that particular banter.
  • ZorlunZorlun Member Posts: 2
    The opposite for me, I really do not like the voice or the character, I would have much more wanted being able to keep Clara, I liked the robotic voice, she was a change.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    marceror said:

Talking about the real H here. I find her voice set to be awesome, believable, and what's more, sexy - in an eerie, witch doctor sort of way. She's also quite attractive physically, but I feel sorry for her spine with that neck stretching thing going on.

Seems like a lot of people have been disappointed with her. Anyone else find her enthralling like I do?

Yup. I also love her voice very much.. very seductive.. and that accent.. yum! I don't like her appearance though (just not my type), but that's no problem as I use another portrait for her :)
    Cool, well it's good to know that of all the folks on these forums, there are exactly 2 who agree with me on this point.

We ARE... the THRE-EE AMIGOS! :P
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Hehe.. amiga in my case, but nvm :) !!!
    Well, Spanish is a rather sexist language, so if there's even a single male in the group, the masculine version is used. But okay: the TWO Amigos and ONE Amiga!
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Meh, she sounds a lot like Dynaheir IMO. I'm surprised she's not saying a bunch of "Do this, do that. What about *MY* needs!?"