Skip to content

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2022 in Feature Requests
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
BlackravenwubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovkillerrabbitGrammarsalad

Comments

• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Hmm... that's a cool idea!
    JuliusBorisovkillerrabbit
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I would like to see a more options in character creation generally. It's always seemed daft to me that (in BG1 at least) many of the portrait options already 'belong' to npcs and the others are very specific and generic which often makes it difficult to find one that fits the character I've developed in my mind.

Also I would really, really like to see the OPTION to roll stats before selecting class and not be able to manipulate the stats after they've been rolled (old school DnD - at least the way we played it decades ago)which encourages you to roleplay more.
    [Deleted User]kcwisekillerrabbit
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    edited December 2014
    in the mean time, you can use shadow keeper to change your character model, I do with this with my dual classed characters, because they start off as fighters and when they dual over, they still look like fighters which is kind of lame if you dualed over into a mage looking like a fighter, the robes don't look cool anymore, I also use shadow keeper sometimes to give my characters pretty col-LORS ( as cespenar would say)

PS: @kcwise that is a WICKED display pic :)
    [Deleted User]kcwisekillerrabbit
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    sarevok57 said:

PS: @kcwise that is a WICKED display pic :)

Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov