While working on my mod NPC Sirene it occurred to me that people might actually like to play with a PC using the martyr kit I designed so I took out the files related to the kit and made it a standalone mod.
MARTYR: Martyrs are worshippers of Ilmater, the good god of suffering, endurance and perseverance. Paladins of Ilmater's order are compassionate and train themselves to become protectors of their allies and to alleviate the suffering of others.
- Hit Die: d12
- May use the Sacrifice ability once per day. Gains one use at level 1 and an additional use every 7 levels thereafter.
SACRIFICE: The martyr heals the target for 1d6+1 per level hit points and deals 1d6+1 per level nonlethal damage to self.
- May use the Martyrdom ability once per day starting at level 5. Gains an additional use every 7 levels thereafter.
MARTYRDOM: The target gains a +4 bonus to armor class and 50% resistance to physical damage for 5 rounds while the martyr loses the same amount.
- 12th level: Gains 10% resistance to physical damage. An additional 5% is gained at levels 16 and 20.
- 15th level: May use the Ilmater's Grace ability once per day.
ILMATER'S GRACE: The martyr regenerates for 3 hit points per second for 1 turn.
- -1 penalty to THAC0 every 5 levels (starting at level 1).
- May not cast Protection from Evil.
- May not Turn Undead.
- May not use ranged weapons.
Keep in mind this is something I put together in the span of a few hours in total so I cannot guarantee that it works perfectly. It shouldn't do anything terrible but don't be surprised (but do inform me!) if you get the wrong number of skill casts or if Sacrifice is giving you any wacky numbers or something. Enjoy!
This mod should be compatible with both BG:EE and BG2:EE, but I haven't tested it with IWD:EE.