Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Series Alignment Parties

I have been thinking about all different alignments that I want to play, and also about (ideally) trying out all the strongholds in the second game, so for each and every one of the nine alignments, I'd want to figure out the optimum in both games keeping the spirit of the alignment in each party (1st choice, alignment match; 2nd choice, one step away on alignment axes (either but not both at the same time); 3rd choice one step on both axes at the same time (eg. with a chaotic good party - true neutral)

extreme alignments (LG,CG,LE,CE) - 1st) same alignment; 2nd) one step away, matching one part of the alignment (eg. LG - NG,TN) ; 3rd) true neutral

neutral good/evil) (NG, NE) - 1st) same alignment; 2nd) one step away (eg. NG - LG,CG,TN); 3rd) two steps away (not mixing good & evil, eg. NG - LN,CN)

lawful or chaotic neutral (LN, CN) - 1st) same alignment; 2nd) one step away (eg - LN/G - LG,TN); 3rd) two steps away (eg. LN/G - NG)

true neutral (TN) - 1st) same alignment; 2nd) one step away (eg. TN/G - NG,LN,CN); 3rd) two steps away (TN/G - eg. TN/G - LG,CG)

with the neutral parties, I plan on playing twice (1 with good characters, 1 with evil characters)

Basically, wanting to go 1st category as 1st preference, 2nd category as 2nd preference & 3rd category as 3rd preference

BTW) ideally including both EE & non-EE versions
MetallomanJuliusBorisovjustfeelinathome

Comments

• manutd_fan_1999manutd_fan_1999 Member Posts: 34
    sorry about posting again immediately, but I want to also keep BG1 character duos as well if possible
  • manutd_fan_1999manutd_fan_1999 Member Posts: 34
    As an example:-

Lawful Good:

BG: Ajantis, Rasaad, Yeslick, Dynaheir, Minsc, PC Swashbuckler
    BG2: Keldorn, Rasaad, Anomen, Aerie, Mazzy, PC Swashbuckler (10) -> Mage