Skip to content

Baldur's Gate fan-made trivia challenge for veterans.

lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
edited September 2018 in Fan Creations
The trivia topic is Baldur's Gate I, SoG, SoA, ToB. The challenge includes easy questions about trivial in-game stuff and also rare facts on BG. I thought it was a fun little hobby to do and it grew to over 500 questions. If you like BG looking to spend 2-3 minutes on your phone give it a shot.

To play install the mobile app called QuizUp. I installed it on Android system and used my google account to log in, run the App and search for the Topic "Baldur" in short or click the link. You can directly go to app settings and disable all notifications like I do.

That is the topic's direct link to find it quickly.

Good luck and have fun guys :)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Some workarounds:

I understand some people find using an email to log in is a problem, and I haven't thought of it in advance so a little sorry about that, I can suggest using a fake email service something like http://www.fakemailgenerator.com

If you don't want an app on your phone or you haven't got one you could still play it on a PC by running an Android emulator, I recommend Nox player.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

** trivia questions have been opened for the community to contribute into a mutually created data bank **
The questions will be implemented into the trivia topic, and exported to spreadsheet anyone could request.

The targeted games are all BG games in the series, specifically BG, BG:SOD, BG:SOA BG:TOB, and all the EE and the pits, but not mods.

Please refer to this google form to contribute.
Post edited by lnstructor_ on