Skip to content

ARe there polish translator?

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
edited January 2019 in BGII:EE Mods
I was looking for polish translator. There is a mod that I would love to see translated in English, it is still in Polish and I would like to play.

Maybe it is so cheesy it wasn't translated for this very same reason? I don't know.

Name of the mod is:

Er'vonyrah: song Wladajacej

Comments

• thiefthief Member Posts: 45
    Hello :)

I've played Ervonyrah: Pieśń Władającej a couple of times (literally, twice). I'm no professional translator and I believe the mod has a good amount of text... Not sure how many words, probably around ~5000 (wild guess).

It's definitely worth giving a shot. I'm surprised it hasn't been translated to English yet - it's notorious for being a very challenging mod, way above Ascension.

...At least its finale, which takes place just before you enter the Throne and fight Amelissan.
    Arthas
  • MateoFrozenMateoFrozen Member Posts: 82
    Acording to Nightfarer it's 56.620 words. There were people who wanted to translate this mod more info
    http://www.shsforums.net/topic/57665-help-wanted-proof-reading-for-mod-translations-in-english/page-2
    lolienArthas
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Any chance someone could take a look at it? I'm really curious ...
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    Nightfarer on the SHS forums has already translated Er'vonyrah to English over 6 years ago, but won't publish the translation until someone who speaks both Polish and English proofreads it.

Browsing through that thread, it looks like multiple people had volunteered to proofread it over the years, but then didn't report back.

I once asked Nightfarer to simply release the unproofread translation, but he won't.