Skip to content

CLUAConsole/INI file help

wheels882456wheels882456 Member Posts: 1
ok so i found the ini file but since the format has changed what do i enter, where do i enter it (Program Options/Game options) and HOW do i enter it (Cheats=1 or some other way?)

Comments

• MythagoMythago Member Posts: 23
    The style is a bit different, so check how the other lines are written there and add anotherline:
    'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    To see the ini file with a better format use something else besides Notepad to open it.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited November 2012
    You could open the ini file in a program like Excel to get an idea of the options. When I saved it in Excel and loaded the game however it reverted to the defaults. Notepad saved it the right way, and it did work. After a few tries.
  • wheels882456wheels882456 Member Posts: 1
    you're right notepad just keeps reverting back to the defaults
  • TieDye_AdeptTieDye_Adept Member Posts: 9
    I seem to be having a similar problem, except instead of reverting back to defaults, when I launch the game, it places a new copy of the file in (i changed the default one to baldur.ini and after launching and quitting the game, a new file called baldur appears in the folder with all of the default settings)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There's a thread that was started earlier today that answers this exact question.

How to tweak your game:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8317/how-to-tweak-your-game

Just to avoid confusion and properly direct traffic, I'm closing this thread.

Cheers!
    -DP
This discussion has been closed.