There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
SPOILER - Ways to Permanently Reduce Stats?
I know this is crazy but I'm interested in doing a playthrough of a very frail character - I was thinking it would be challenging to keep a very weak child of Bhaal alive. My goal is to have all stats as 1. What are all of the ways stats can be permanently decreased? I am aware of a few:
- Vial of mysterious liquid (BG 1): Reduces CON by 1
- Rod of Terror (BG 2): Reduces charisma (20% chance to reduce CHA by 1 per strike)
- Spellhold dream sequence (BG 2): Reduces CON, DEX, INT or WIS by 1
- Hell Trials (BG 2): Reduces DEX by 1
- Machine of Lum the Mad (BG2/TOB): Can reduce DEX and INT by 1
I'm only looking at methods with permanency, so that means no temporary stat decreases or cursed items. I plan on choosing my character class based on which stats can be decreased. Any info is appreciated - thanks!