Skip to content

question about Tomi

ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
edited August 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I reconfigured Tomi to be a dart throwing genius. Problem is if I forget to check, he runs out of equipped darts. Is there any to tell his AI to equip some? As is he runs up and hits and usually gets tossed aside and badly damaged.

Comments

• ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
    I fail to see how since it's instructions to install the game which I, obviously, already have installed;

the question was about having the little guy equip his throwing weapon when his supply ran out, but I can see how that might have been misunderstood (not);
  • ShadooowShadooow Member Posts: 402
    okay - i will be more specific

the link i gave you is unofficial patch for this game

and this unofficial patch fixes lot of bugs and issues, issues that are not yet fixed in this game despite it is named "Enhanced Edition"

and one of those 6000 fixes that this unofficial patch contains fixes a bug in NPC/henchmen that prevents equipping throwing weapons in inventory

therefore it should automatically fix your problem
  • ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
    Well, then, please accept my apologies as I read it wrong. I will go back and look through it again. Thanks for setting me straight. (I actually want Tomi to equip throwing weapons. I reset his levels and made him a thrower.)