Skip to content

New Bug with 2.5 version on iOS?

Hi guys,

I’ve loved my BGEE on iPad to death for a long time, and been super happy with the 2.x version. But today I started a 2.5 game and much to my shock I can’t click on the ‘hidden’ containers anymore (the tree at the start hiding the gem, or the protection ring, etc)

Zooming in and clicking like crazy all around the area doesn’t do anything, both with reveal details on or off. None of the options in graphics made a difference ...except one. Do not scale user interface made it selectable again (a bit hard since it’s so tiny on an iPad!) but at least useable. With this workaround the game is playable, barely, but... help? :(

Is this a known bug/something that will get fixed soon? Please? I wish I could revert to 2.x :(

Comments

• tifosiblacktifosiblack Member Posts: 5
    Hello, this is thé same problem on Android, but desactivate thé scaling of the interface on the phone doesn't workaround thé issue.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    edited August 2018
    @Solmage
    I have tried testing it. I will admit that it has gotten quite hard to get the items. Clicking on the container and getting to opening it isnt as easy as before. But I did manage to get the items in the end - so it seems its the pathfinding, and not the container that seems umpaired.

Post edited by StummvonBordwehr on
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I can also confirm this is an issue...I was able to get the items, but it took pausing the game and repeatedly tapping in the area until it registered.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Has anyone else had choppy music during the cut-scenes (I noticed it when passing into the Friendly Arms Inn area for the first time)?
  • SouthernpuckSouthernpuck Member Posts: 2
    This bug / error on the iPad has made the game unplayable. I’m facing 11 statues, each with their own individual item which I must place on the correct statue, and can’t. Finding treasure is hit and miss and I often miss it, unless I pause and tap everywhere, like @procco has mentioned.

I hope they fix this soon.