Skip to content

BG2 doubts about the graphical interface

anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
Hello first, I apologize if I already have a topic similar to this one, I am new and I did not find I would like to know if there is any way to change the layout of the BG2 buttons I found it very large and as I am accustomed to the BG I would like to know if there is any way because this diminishes the field of vision of my character, thank you very much I hope you find my solution because I even erased my salve in BG2 to start all over again with the most eye-pleasing interface

Comments

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    Hello,

Since patch 2.0 of the Enhanced Edition, it's much more easier to customize the UI. So it may be possible to do what you want. Do you have screenshot of what you want to change?
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    in case I want to decrease the edges of the screen, I found very large, wanted to leave every menu equal or the same size as BG
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 1,001
    @anastiel: If I understand you correctly, you don't like how much of the screen the actionbar / the sidebars take up? If you have GUI scaling enabled you can disable it to make the elements much smaller.

This setting is is located at Options -> Graphics -> Scale User Interface

Here's a before and after screenshot to show you the difference:
    Before:After:
    Bubb said:

@anastiel: If I understand you correctly, you don't like how much of the screen the actionbar / the sidebars take up? If you have GUI scaling enabled you can disable it to make the elements much smaller.

This setting is is located at Options -> Graphics -> Scale User Interface

Here's a before and after screenshot to show you the difference:

Before:After:
    I did not find this option in my game could you print this option?
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 1,001
    Sure. I've put a red rectangle around all of the buttons you need to press to change the option from in-game:
    Thank you, I'll test here.
    Bubb said:

Sure. I've put a red rectangle around all of the buttons you need to press to change the option from in-game:

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, now I can play.