Skip to content

Morning after with Jaheira

So everything was progressing wonderfully in the Jaheira Romance. It was about to wrap up, she talked about downcast eyes after I rested outdoors, and then the next time I slept, there was no proposition, but the next morning she is talking like I rejected her. What gives? I don't really wanna move on if
a) the relationship is screwed and
b) Terminsel won't show.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Did you buy the amulet for her?
  • TraumaDramaTraumaDrama Member Posts: 56
    Negative. The "romance walkthrough" I used said it weren't necessary. Have you found otherwise?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Negative. The "romance walkthrough" I used said it weren't necessary. Have you found otherwise?

it is true, you do not need the amulet for the romance to continue
    Hmmm okay, lets see.

1.You did Xzar's quest?
    2. You were approached by a Harper after resting in an inn and Jaheira left to take care of some business?
    3. The next day she returns and takes you to the Harper hold.
    4. You rested outside and were ambushed by bandits that took her hostage? (How did you respond to this?)
    (My orders may be messed up from here, but as long as each event happened you should be good)
    5. While resting (usually happens outside for me) Jaheaira leaves a note saying she has gone to the Harper Hold to face judgement? (of course you rescue her)
    6. Jaheria was approached by, uh, Dermien? Her old mentor who warns her that she is being hunted.
    7. Jaheria is approached by a Harper hunting party, where you defend her. (Depending on rep, you can resolve this peacefully. This may actually happen a lot sooner)
    8. Dermien appears and admits to being a part of the conspiracy to kill charname, Jaheara is forced to fight him.
    9. FIVE REAL TIME HOURS LATER, Terminsel appears and resolves the questline (and romance). Alsmost always appears when traveling through athkatla districts for me.

Obviously there are a bunch of banters that bappen between, but all these events need to happen. Also, what is your rep? I think you need it above 16 to resolve.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Were you gentle with her?
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Regarding Rep, then it's 16+ if not romancing, 10+ if you are romancing.
    Rep is 20. Did all those things except for the last Terminsel wrap up. Does he show up before we're sposed to sleep together?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    he shows up when it's finished ( you need to battle dermin first ) then i believe he will come in 5 game days later
    Dermin has been dead for awhile. But then I went to the Underdark. Oops.
    When does Terminsel come in relation to the Great Sexing?
    Terminsel shows up 5 REAL TIME HOURS after fighting Dermin. Romances are suspended in chapters 4-5. When you return from the uderdark, I don't know if the counter just resumes, or re-sets.