Skip to content

Imoen Thief skills at Level 7 dual

For my saga run, I'm dualing Imoen at level 7, for consistency in BG2. However, I'm going to edit her BG2 stats to whatever I end with in BG1. At level 7, she gets enough points to max out her traps and locks with 25 to spare. I'm not sure how to spend it, though. I don't use her to pick pockets (I don't even pick pockets in general). Detect Illusion 25 is pretty pointless, set traps at 25 will probably do more harm to her than the enemies, and 25 points isn't going to do much for her already baseline stealth.

Is there anything useful I can do with these points that I'm not seeing or is it just a wash?

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Detect Illusion is pretty good. When coupled with invisibility, you can dispel a mage's invisibility, mirror images and any other illusion spell in an average of 3 rounds with only 25 points in it. There is also no defense against it either (even SI-Divination is useless). Comes in handy on occasion...
    ThacoBellGusinda
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    imoen by default already has some points in stealth and even with another 25 "measely" points in it paired with the boots of stealth you should be able to hit over 50% in hide in shadows/move silently which is noticeable, kind of a "free invisibility" per se
    ThacoBellGusinda