Skip to content

Where is the +6 slashing damage bonus on my weapon coming from?

I just noticed it has a +6 slashing damage bonus that is listed as "temporary" but never goes away even after i rest. I dont have any spell effects active. Only thing I can think of is that one of the light pillars in or outside the creator ruins did this.

Does anyone know where this is from? Seems really weird.

https://i.imgur.com/IxL4h6W.jpg

Comments

• DFDarkDFDark Member Posts: 32
    It can be either magical effect with very long duration (they don't disappear unless duration time is up or the caster goes to sleep). But since I can't recall any spell with this effect It can also be by some quest or magical item.
  • Question2Question2 Member Posts: 74
    edited September 2018
    I noticed the damage bonus dissapeared after i went from chapter 3 to 4, but now i have damage bonus 8 on my weapon after casting bull's strength on myself.

Even if thats how the damage bonus from bull's strength is meant to be displayed, i think theres a bug where it stays even after the buff wears off...you can see i dont have any buffs active in my screenshot (top right, no buff icons).

Edit : Just did the maths. I have 30 str now, have 1.5x the str bonus due to using two hands and its a +3 weapon. So the +8 slashing damage bonus is +3 from the enhancement and +5 from using two hands. Very connfusing though.
  • ShadooowShadooow Member Posts: 402
    You forgot to mention you installed PRC. PRC is full stuff like this so don't be suprised.