Skip to content

NWIC - Have you seen this YouTube video?

Comments

• CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    AMAZING!! hard to believe that is NWN. Was all that done in NWN? Looked to me like NWN 2.
  • LaputianBirdLaputianBird Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2018
    If anybody is interested in more info about the project, we've setup a discord server for it:

https://discord.gg/H9r8TTq
  • zordren3742zordren3742 Member Posts: 207
    edited August 2018
    It's good to see more people getting on board with EE. even though there is not whole lot there yet, we need everyone together to get it all the features it needs to last another 16 years,or
    to get a modern successor, that would be cool too.
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    Well Done @LaputianBird and @Croquette !!!
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    That is what I expected when Beamdog announced NWNEE.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited September 2018
    This would have been hard to believe was NwN except that I see that clothing does still clip the dancer's thighs. B) Hmmm, one of those dancers looks a lot like Tris Merrygold from the witcher games (no criticism intended just an obversation).

BTW seeing as you are so au fait with the way EE graphics now work, any chance on some updayed tutorials for we lesser mortals?

TR
  • LaputianBirdLaputianBird Member Posts: 107

This would have been hard to believe was NwN except that I see that clothing does still clip the dancer's thighs. B)

That's pretty much a Linus' security blanket at this point :D

Hmmm, one of those dancers looks a lot like Tris Merrygold from the witcher games (no criticism intended just an obversation).

Not sure about that specific one, models in the videos should be from Fuse, Smite and some GoT source.

BTW seeing as you are so au fait with the way EE graphics now work, any chance on some updayed tutorials for we lesser mortals?
    TR

Things are a bit chaotic still, on the engine side (hoping for BD to fix some issues and/or add a few features before we can settle on a workflow). However I should be able to publish an updated guide to NWN animations soon, which might be a start.

If you use Discord at all, feel free to drop by for a live chat: https://discord.gg/H9r8TTq

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    The updated guide would be good. Strictly speaking I am on Discord but virtually never use it. Every time I log in (and I mean that literally every stinking time), I get a message saying that I am signing in from a different location, enter this code we just emailed you. Seeing as I'm on a desktop and not a smart phone, this is so annoying I have just about given up on Discord.

TR