Skip to content

"Slythe and Krystin" quest doesn't resolve/finish

I'm near the end of the game and I noticed this quest is still open, telling me "We must travel to the undercellar and find Slythe and Krystin...". Thing is I already did that quite a while ago and am now way past that. I did get the invitations to get into the Ducal palace, so I'm pretty sure it was those two I killed. Is there something else I need to do to have the quest log as completed or is it a bug?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    did you pick up the letters before you killed krystin?

after i kill krystin i pick up the letters and the quest finishes

although i do remember a time it didn't finish, possibly from the fact that you picked up the letters from slythe before krystin died
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    It is a bug, unfortunately. Good news is that It has already been reported and is on our todo list.
  • Blue_ThreeBlue_Three Member Posts: 28
    I've started with Siege of Dragonspear, and both "Tandem in Extremis" and "The Rise of Sarevok" didn't finish either. Not sure if they're supposed to.
  • davvero123davvero123 Member Posts: 3
    Quest finishes if you work with Husam. Talk with him in Thieves Guild. Then talk with him at the Elfsong Tavern. He will talk to you at the gates when you return from Candlekeep. After that he awaits you outside the Blushing Mermaid and ask you to kill Slythe and Krystin. Talk to him again to finish quest.