Skip to content

Adrian Half Elf NPC No sound?

Eltharion1979Eltharion1979 Member Posts: 92
Hello everyone, I just add Adrian the half elf lawful evil mage to the game. But he doesnt have sound? No sound at all...is any way to add sound to him? Or someone in the future add sound to this NPC mod?

Thank you all.

Comments

• AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    The mod comes with no sounds and it's very unlikely that they will be added anytime soon.

You however can add some sounds to the NPC if you have some knowledge with the editing tool NearInfinity.
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197
    Yeah adding sounds with NearInfinity was what I did too. I don't mind no voicing on an npc mod except if they don't have any selection noises which bugs the heck out of me. I figure no one minds if I just take an existing IWD soundset and apply it to a custom NPC though! (Male Mage 1 works well for him)
  • AnardilAnardil Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2016

Hello everyone, I just add Adrian the half elf lawful evil mage to the game. But he doesnt have sound? No sound at all...is any way to add sound to him? Or someone in the future add sound to this NPC mod?

Thank you all.

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55513-i-think-i-like-him-edit-so-i-made-a-soundset-enjoy/

I suggest you go and download this^ The file itself can be found in reply #3 in that topic.

p.s
    it's a really good soundset ;)
  • esengeasesengeas Member Posts: 23
    Anardil said:

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55513-i-think-i-like-him-edit-so-i-made-a-soundset-enjoy/

I suggest you go and download this^ The file itself can be found in reply #3 in that topic.

p.s
    it's a really good soundset ;)

So happy to finally find a voice soundset for adrian! I have on question though because i'm new at this, how do I install the soundset linked in the last message?
  • AnardilAnardil Member Posts: 13
    Unpack all the files into your override folder. I believe I had to unpack the .wav files directly into the override folders and not just unpacking the big Adrian_soundset folder into Override. The override folder can be found in your Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition folder.
  • PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
    There are now two optional soundsets for Adrian v4 while installing.
    The 'phaelin' one is mine btw.
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197
    Holy crap that's awesome. Thank you for the update, this was one of my fav npc mods and now it's just that much better :D