Skip to content

De'Arnise Keep Messenger.

Does anyone know the console code to spawn him? I haven't been able to find it.

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Actually, his appearance is based on timer variables, so if you simply spawn him theres a chance of messing up the quest,but here's the solution : open your saved game on EEKeeper and have a look at the global variables section , Im not sure what name its got but it should have the prefix "nalia", "darnise", "stronghold" or some such. There you'll see a number , which is 1, 2 or 3 for romances and a large number for timed events, once you find the event youre looking for set the variable to "1" (dont do it on romances) , so the event should trigger in one second or so. If it doesnt work EEKeeper backups your save.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    DJKajuru said:

Actually, his appearance is based on timer variables, so if you simply spawn him theres a chance of messing up the quest,but here's the solution : open your saved game on EEKeeper and have a look at the global variables section , Im not sure what name its got but it should have the prefix "nalia", "darnise", "stronghold" or some such. There you'll see a number , which is 1, 2 or 3 for romances and a large number for timed events, once you find the event youre looking for set the variable to "1" (dont do it on romances) , so the event should trigger in one second or so. If it doesnt work EEKeeper backups your save.

I've done this and it doesn't work, the NPC at the keep doesn't give me any new text either. I'm on part four of the stronghold, and I can't continue unless I summon him.