Skip to content

Hexxat in a good party?

So I noticed on the wiki that Hexxat doesn't have any dialog for alignment-related unhappyness. Can you keep her in a good party?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yes, I've done it. I don't think it SHOULD be possible, lore wise.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Doesn't Hexxat have conflicts with Anomen, Keldorn, and Mazzy? (It's mentioned in the wiki.)
    Not nearly enough in my opinion, it should be impossible to run Hexxat with any good characters considering her nature. I've run her in an all good party (plus Yoshimo) with no issues.
  • thar_thaazdhenthar_thaazdhen Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2018
    Mazzy dueled Hexxat in my game. I had to kick Mazzy so that I could finish Hexxat's quests. I also think that Hexxat left the party when my reputation was above 18. I had to lower my reputation for a while.
    ThacoBell
    Only a couple of the good npcs have "I'm leaving/killing you" conflicts. Mazzy and Keldorn, I'm not sure about Anomen, thats about it.
    thar_thaazdhen
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 164
    Anomen has a couple of conversation routes. There is one that's something like "Hexxat is trying to get along why can't you" and you can carry on with both. There is another rather amusing one, where he complains that Hexxat looks at him in a provocative way, which results in one having to leave. Not sure if this is romance related.

However there does appear to be one crunch point. When "L" arrives for the Claw quest, Anomen always seems to kick off and I can't find a conversation route that doesn't require one to leave