Skip to content

The Lord of Terror

Let me preface by saying if this is in the wrong spot or outside the bounds of good taste I apologize

I'm having trouble with loot not dropping playing The Lord of Terror campaign (https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/lord-terror-diablo-campaign)

I asked in the discussion for it at the vault a couple of months ago but all I got was 'there's a delay in loot dropping'

I think it has to do with how the original modder set monsters to keep loot on the corpse instead of dropping a loot bag but I've never modded and don't know where to begin looking to see if I'm correct or if it's something else and I have no idea how to contact the original modder. The 'contact me' on the webpage for the mod seems to go nowhere

Otherwise, the mod plays just fine and I'd love to play it again for nostalgia but having to get up and make a sandwich or clear each floor and backtrack is more time than I'd like to spend with my limited time budget (adulting sucks)

Much obligied

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Loot on corpses with the dropable flag set on those items in the creature's inventory had a bug in EE that when you clicked on the lootable corpse you received a message *no items on target*

If that is the error you were getting it should have been fixed in a recent patch.

If it is with loot bags appearing as the dead corpse fades that is stock nwn looting at its finest.
  • lord_eredricklord_eredrick Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the heads up Sylvus -- it is indeed working
  • dudalbdudalb Member Posts: 7

Loot on corpses with the dropable flag set on those items in the creature's inventory had a bug in EE that when you clicked on the lootable corpse you received a message *no items on target*

If that is the error you were getting it should have been fixed in a recent patch.

If it is with loot bags appearing as the dead corpse fades that is stock nwn looting at its finest.

Is that a patch for Lord of Terror or for NWN EE as whole?
  • Dingpot21Dingpot21 Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone else had an issue on this mod with the Goatmen monster type. Flesh and stone clan are invisible apart from an axe, and fire clan appear as horses. Not really a problem but just weird.