Skip to content

Want to write Story, need Help?

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
Hey family, I want to share my main character in NWN with you all in a Forum story, but i need direction and help on how and what and who better to ask then you guys, so any help. I either thinking of using my 10th lvl Pale master or 8th lvl Pally. Who would you like to read about and follow in tales of might and magic :wink:
[Deleted User]Gusinda

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Why not both, alternating?
    Torgrimmer[Deleted User]
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    I am in the planning stage of writing a book so I was hoping this could help with ideas and brain storming and writing it and you guys can help me with it too by giving ideas and pushing me along with it and giving me feedback bc I was going to use this for the main template for it, if you know what I mean, :smiley:
    Yes. I do. Well, in that case, write the one that appeals to you most. I'm a writer myself, and unless you can stay interested, you are going to find it hard to continue unless you write the one *you* want to do more.
    Torgrimmer[Deleted User]
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Thank you @LadyRhian
    edited October 2018
    You're welcome. I say, if you're writing for others, that's one thing. But if it's your first big story, write it so you will be motivated to finish it. Otherwise, you run the risk of writing, getting half (or more) way through, and not being motivated to finish because it isn't what you want to write. I've known people who have written for positive feedback, and it's often not enough motivation to get them to finish.

Not that I am saying that's what you are doing, but doing the story *you* are most interested in writing can only help you get over the inevitable hump when you are sick of writing this story, and feeling you want to stop. This usually happens about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through. :)
    [Deleted User]Torgrimmer
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TorgrimmerLadyRhian