Skip to content

where in the graveyard district is naliays fathers funeral?

I tried looking all around the map during daytime and nighttime and I can't find where the dudes funeral is... I want to continue on my other quests.

Comments

• compleCCitycompleCCity Member Posts: 52
    Haven't checked in-game, but the wiki says (for once):
    "After you have received the message go to the Athkatla Graveyard. The same messenger meets you at the entrance and takes you to where the funeral is held.
    Go through the door the messenger left you at and with Nalia speak to all the guests."

It's in the northeastern area, on an upper level, the one northwest of the "Entrance to Lower Tombs". The door up is at the northwestern end of that level.
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    Haven't played through this in a while, but you need to wait for the messenger to come to you. When the messenger comes, and you go to the Graveyard District, your party should be automatically scripted to appear in the right place. You can't trigger it by just walking around the district without the messenger having come to you first.
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    The top east to west path there is a door that takes you up one tier, they are waiting by the door up there if I remember right.
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229

The top east to west path there is a door that takes you up one tier, they are waiting by the door up there if I remember right.

thanks friends that was most helpful :)