Skip to content

Flooding Cloakwood Mines and Rill

Ok, I have killed off Davaeorn and I have the key to flood the Cloakwood mines. Earlier I gave Rill 100 gold pieces to evacuate all the slave miners. When I did, he and all the slave miners left the mine. From reading the wiki, apparently I need to find Rill now if I want to flood the mines. Unfortunately, I can't find him. Any ideas where I can locate him?

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Did you check level -1 near the big wheel in the north?
    theonlypeej
  • Jagger2010Jagger2010 Member Posts: 6
    I have searched the entire level -1 of the cloakwood mine and haven't found Rill. I did find one last guard in that level but he was it. And now, it is completely empty. I have also searched outside the mine without any luck.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343

I have searched the entire level -1 of the cloakwood mine and haven't found Rill. I did find one last guard in that level but he was it. And now, it is completely empty. I have also searched outside the mine without any luck.

@Jagger2010
    Rill is the guy you talk to in the prison along side Yeslick. You need to talk to the Miner...

After you have
    1) spoken with Rill in the prison,
    2) given Rill 100 gp,
    3) killed Daveorn,
    4) picked up the key to the riverplug, and
    5) talk to this guy called “Miner”

And you can flood the mine
    RaduzielZaghoulMathsorcerer
  • Jagger2010Jagger2010 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks StummvonBordwehr, I was looking for Rill instead of that last miner. Somehow I missed him but talked to him this time and mines are flooded now. Thanks again!
    StummvonBordwehrRaduzielUnderstandMouseMagicelminster
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Ah correct. Nice work!
  • BrethilBrethil Member Posts: 1
    I did all these steps, but when I flood the river, a guy tells me his friends died, and I lost some reputation. Is it a bug? I gave the 100g to Rill and said to the miner that I did it
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    @Brethil it sounds like you may have mis-clicked on the response with Rill and not given him the money. If you then tell the miner you did and flood the mine you do lose reputation.
    StummvonBordwehr