Skip to content

Auto kicked from server

Hi everyone, like the title says when i try to enter a server after choosing a character it kick me immediately. I played in that server like 1 hour ago just fine, but then i re-installed NWN cause i wanted to erase some files from others server that were conflicting with my nwn and this issue appeared, is the server itself o is due my NWN? (installed from gog galaxy)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SymphonySymphony Member, Developer Posts: 142
    This sounds like you got a new CD key from GOG galaxy, and were recognized as not being the same person who made those characters you used to play. You should verify your CD keys, if you were playing on the Beamdog client before, they are listed in your account at Beamdog.com.

Additionally, if you have files from other servers, they do not go into your installation directories, and they can be removed without reinstalling the game. The installation directories are the same for everyone and do not contain any personal files based on your own gameplay experiences or preferences.
  • estrellanuevestrellanuev Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the help, when i installed NWN again with GOG galaxy were using other CD keys. I already fixed the problem!