Skip to content

Undead Awakening - Zombie Survival Roleplay

I'd like to formally invite you all to play on the new PW Undead Awakening!

Undead Awakening is a Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition multiplayer module and persistent world. The module is a low-magic hardcore roleplaying server set within the Forgotten Realms that takes place on an island kingdom beset by a magical plague. The server features a lowered level cap of 5 and permanent character death meant to reinforce the challenging atmosphere of an apocalypse. Custom scripts, crafting systems, and a fresh Enhanced Edition makeover build on the classic module first envisioned by Ronin_DM. The suggested age is 18+ and roleplay is strictly enforced!

While the project is still young, my partner Immy and I have put a lot of hours into making a module that's true to the spirit of the originals while encouraging creative roleplay and the use of new Enhanced Edition assets. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to develop and moderate this experience for what I hope will be the revival of the NWN community. I know that zombies aren't for everyone, but I'd love it if you stopped by and gave us a try!

Browse to "Undead Awakening" or direct connect at 144.80.113.189:5301

While you're still here check out our forum for some server information and story background!

Comments

• zunathzunath Member Posts: 92
    Glad to hear you guys are back! Good luck with the server. I'll have to pop in and say hi sometime. :)
    Sweetness
  • DanteXDanteX Member Posts: 1
    Sounds interesting. Tried to log in, but I am missing some sort of TLK file. Where do I get that?
  • SweetnessSweetness Member Posts: 7
    I want to apologize to our dedicated players for the abrupt end to the server. Health complications left me without access to a computer for quite some time, and I needed to prioritize other aspects of my life before being able to return to the community.

It wasn't right for my staff to leave you all in the dark, but I want you to know that they did it out of respect for my privacy. It was never my intent to shut down the server, and I certainly didn't mean to ghost. I had a fantastic time building and running the module and I hope you enjoyed it too.

-Sweets