Skip to content

A mod for auto resting for BG2-BGT, all EE games and EET

deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
edited November 2023 in BGII:EE Mods
This is a mod someone ask me to do.

Good for BG2/BGT, BGEE/SOD, BG2EE, EET and IWDEE. Available in french and english.

The mod allow auto resting (recover life and restoring spells for all the party) after each fight (ala Pillars of Eternity) or when typing "D".
When installing you can choose "auto" or "with D" or "both".
You can also choose the power of the rest:
- 3D8 life, restore spells, with ou without 100% dispel
- full heal, restore spells, with ou without 100% dispel
- full heal, restore spells, greater restoration, with ou without 100% dispel
- full heal, restore spells, ressurection, greater restoration, with ou without 100% dispel

For me , this mod is A CHEAT. Feel free to name it as you want.

Sorry, my modding technical level is not high enough to offer you something that can be changed "in game".

You can download it on Mediafire or Github
Post edited by deratiseur on

Comments

• DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2018
    Deratiseur has made this mod for me and I strongly recommend this mod.

The goal is to simulate a sleep but without the annoying +8hours.

It also allows a gameplay a la Dragons age origins or pillars of eternity where you regain your health/spells after each fight.

If you find that the game can become too easy, download SCS and my mod . ( BuTchErY )

Post edited by DrAzTiK on
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
    The mod is really simple, so i think it is compatible with everything. So i can't find why it don't work for you without your weidu.log.
    Do you have the AI actived ?
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 169
    Amazing! Thankyou so much
  • Seth_DivineSeth_Divine Member Posts: 16
    From Shadowkeeper there's a wish rest innate you can export and add it on your pool anytime. P:
    Say this to DrAsTiK :p
    The mod is now in english
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited September 2021
    @deratiseur
    Is this mod EET compatible? If so, may we have it added to this list?

If this isn't already in your mod, may we get the ability to toggle in-game what mode to use, including off? RestBeGone does this and your mod is a generally more sophisticated version of that.

Thankee!
    edited September 2021
    It is a simple script, so YES, it is FORCEDLY compatible with EET.
    I'm really fed up with the question "is this mod compatible with EET ?".

And I could do that, but you're the only person with DrAsTiK to show any interest in my mod, so what's the point?
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,351
    Hi @deratiseur

Just adding, that there a plenty of people who like what you are doing and appreciate your work.

I am not adept in French, so people like me have to what until it’s available in English - this is why the interest in your work sometimes get delayed.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Hi @deratiseur

Just adding, that there a plenty of people who like what you are doing and appreciate your work.

I am not adept in French, so people like me have to what until it’s available in English - this is why the interest in your work sometimes get delayed.

A few posts above it's mentioned that the mod is now available in English. It seems to get overlooked, especially perhaps because people knew it was in French only and might not even check the thread, so it would probably be a good idea for @deratiseur to add the language information to the thread title. Just a suggestion of course, but it might make it more visible. I'm sure some of our resident powergamers will appreciate this cheat, I mean mod ;)
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,351
    edited September 2021
    Hi @Arvia
    You seem to have misspelled “convenient quality of life tweak”. It’s not “cheat” as you stated :D
    Post edited by StummvonBordwehr on
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited September 2021
    @StummvonBordwehr
    I agree. Whether you call it a 'cheat' or a 'mod' or a 'quality of life feature' is subjective.

@deratiseur @Arvia
    Changing the title to say this mod is now in French & English and is compatible with EET (and its other compatible platforms) prevents a bunch of questions by preemptively answering them. The EET compatibility list request was so that this mod gets extra exposure, because some people only (or most frequently) check the EET mod compatibility list for new mods to consider.

Also, asking jastey about posting this mod update as a Gibberlings3 Forum news release would further increase this mod's fame and userbase.
  • olafthaszombieolafthaszombie Member Posts: 1
    Tried to have this mod installed with no success. Does it still work?
    Yes, it works. no one has filled up until now.
    Your game ?
    Your weidu log ?
    I can't say why it doesn't work for you without some details.
  • SkymenthSkymenth Member Posts: 1
    Hello!
    Thanks for your mod, deratiseur! And thanks also to DrAzTiK for his own mod, which I want to try this summer.
    Any recommendation regarding install order for Autorest? I tried to add your it to a mega install and considered it as a tweak regarding mod order but nothing happens when I press d... I reinstalled it and selected the automatic rest option but it does not work either.
    Thank you very much for your help.

My weidu
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Svlast's Torment: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Will O'Hara NPC: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Will O'Hara: Install English Soundset: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Lesser Fiends: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Haeball: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Ghotal: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #13 // Reduce Number of Shaman Cloaks -> Remove Cloaks from generic Orc Priests: 5.0.0
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 7.0
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 2.1
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 50 percent: 2.1
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v10
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Imoen's Alternate Portrait from Acifer: v10
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 4.3
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.2
    ~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v9
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.5
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.81
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v3.0
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower of Deception Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v4.0.5
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.5
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.5
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.92
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #32 // Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi -> Use new, less cheesy items AND Add them to creatures' equipment (recommended): 6.0.0
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Artisan's Kitpack: Enable All Classes for All Races: 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Artisan's Kitpack: Enable Multi-Classes for -> All Races: 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7203 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster - Mimic Mod Kit Abilities (install this after other kits!): 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7102 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Imoen the Trickster Kit: 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 2.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 2.5
    ~DRUIDSOR/SETUP-DRUIDSOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Geomantic Sorcerer Kit: v6
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #1 #0 // How is the rest simulated? -> By pressing the D key
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #1 #4 // Choose the power of the rest -> all spells restored + 3D8 hp healed + dispel 100%
    ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #1 #1 // How is the rest simulated? -> Automatic after each battle
    ~DERATS_AUTOREST/DERATS_AUTOREST.TP2~ #1 #4 // Choose the power of the rest -> all spells restored + 3D8 hp healed + dispel 100%
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> No restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2560 // Allow Monks to Wear Helmets: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2590 // Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item": v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3340 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 50 percent: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage [Mike1072]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v15
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Edwin appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1011 // Imoen appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1021 // Jaheira appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1031 // Minsc appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1041 // Viconia appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Cameo NPCs appearance: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2042 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> Vanilla friendly progressive: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Familiar death consequences -> Constitution loss & blocked summoning for 1 week: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Import party items to SoA: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Replace classic BG1 movies with BG:EE ones -> Replace movies: 1.12
    ~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4146 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Skip Candlekeep altogether (warning: breaks the 4th wall!): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #10 // DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #12 // Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #20 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #22 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #30 // Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #40 // DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #41 // Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #43 // Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #44 // Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #45 // 3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #46 // Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #47 // Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #48 // Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #49 // 2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals) [install) after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #50 // 2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #51 // Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited [install after Ascension and Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #52 // Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #53 // Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #54 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #55 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #56 // 2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #57 // 4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #58 // 6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #80 // More enemies scattered throughout the game [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #90 // Cosmetic component [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    Do you have AI enabled?

And even so, I'm not sure it's coming from that. On my mega install, I put the "auto attack" script to my warriors, and they don't attack.
  • lootenantdanlootenantdan Member Posts: 4
    Sorry for the necro but the mod doesn't seem to work without installing one of the optional components ("power of the rest").
    ....... Perfectly normal. There are options available for installation, so it's a good idea to choose one.
  • lootenantdanlootenantdan Member Posts: 4
    edited January 30
    I don't think it's a very good idea to let users skip a component that's actually mandatory in the weidu installer, but I guess some people may be able to figure it out by trial and error in the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: btw I'm not trying to bash this mod or anything. It's a good tool and I'm personally using it. I just pointed out some random flaw that I caught.
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 56
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    nice smiley, I like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    DrAzTiK, encore en train de surveiller mon sujet^^