Skip to content

New EE modules?

Has anybody put up any new modules since EE release? If so, would anybody be so kind as to post a link. Thx.

Comments

• DerpCityDerpCity Member, Moderator Posts: 303
    edited March 2018
    I've moved this thread to the NWN:EE Modules category, as it doesn't relate to the Trello Boards and the question makes more sense to be asked there.
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    Well I recently posted one on Steam... Nothing fantastic but might be worth your look ;)
  • dudalbdudalb Member Posts: 7

Well I recently posted one on Steam... Nothing fantastic but might be worth your look ;)

Now if you can post it somewhere for people who own the Beamdog or GOG version of NWN EE.
  • PaphjortPaphjort Member Posts: 25
    I've posted this module for EE. Has an (older and bigger) sequel that has been updated for EE too. Pretty straightforward modules originally intended for players new to NWN, but has challenging moments too. Can be played multiplayer.
    Cheers, Pap.

PS. neverwintervault.org is generally a good place to look for modules.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/mercenarys-luck-0-prologue-v-101
  • NumysNumys Member Posts: 18
    i ned help can eny one please try to log to --- ashen realm (old)nums -- to see if login is working? thanks and sorry for asking this.
    edited August 2019
    dudalb wrote: »
    Now if you can post it somewhere for people who own the Beamdog or GOG version of NWN EE.

I'll look into uploading to Vault but that sites upload process confused the heck out of me.

EDIT: Well it took me a while but my modules are now up on the Vault. They are titled "Chronicles of Elnor" if you wish to look them up.
    Post edited by Pixel_Mayhem on
  • XorinaXorina Member Posts: 138
    The rub with NWNEE modules or any other game is the cryptic way Beamdog labels their games.
    And that is a problem how?
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    Xorina wrote: »
    The rub with NWNEE modules or any other game is the cryptic way Beamdog labels their games.
    I don't quite follow you ... what do you mean by cryptic labels?
    I'm guessing he is referring to the file name which can be cryptic unless you're in the know when you look at it. However on the retail side of things you should never see said file name so yeah... I have no idea what he means.