Skip to content

Aria

Hey everyone for those of you who recognise the name Aria is back up. Were a roleplay dedicated server with multiple factions. I will be Dming weekly events once a player base has returned and look forward to being able to get some great rp done. Aria is over 15 years old and in its hay day was full to the brim and I look forward to reviving some of its glory

Comments

• AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
    Hi @sketchyzee,

I tried to make a PC on the Aria server. My server vault is empty as expected since I didn't play on Aria since you brought Aria to NWN:EE, but everytime I complete making a new character, I am finally kicked out because "the server does not allow local characters".
  • edenistedenist Member Posts: 6
    Hey, super late reply, but I'm now getting back into online NWN and did a search for Aria. I've got lots of memories myself, particularly as it was one of the first servers I played on right as I started to play online games [I had dial up internet, and it ran beautifully!].
    It's great to see Aria is back, though I can't currently see it in the server browser. Am I too late to the party? If so, is this the correct module on nwvault? [https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/aria-redux]. Maybe I'll think about firing up my own server....

Hopefully see you in-game soon!
  • sketchyzeesketchyzee Member Posts: 4
    Hi just stumbled across this post after a failed first attempt to relaunch the server in 2018, I'm giving it another go. Aria is back up as of now though still struggling with reset so it's currently down between 5 am till around 9 g.m.t
  • edenistedenist Member Posts: 6
    sketchyzee wrote: »
    Hi just stumbled across this post after a failed first attempt to relaunch the server in 2018, I'm giving it another go. Aria is back up as of now though still struggling with reset so it's currently down between 5 am till around 9 g.m.t

Oh excellent! Is yours the server running module "Aria CEP24 Diamond v11"?

Hope to see you there!
  • LeomistLeomist Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2020
    I used to play on Aria back in the day, so many hours.
    Used to be a good server.
    Post edited by Leomist on