Skip to content

Ignore button

NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
edited July 2012 in Site Resources
Sorry to request one but it´s good to have the option to completely ignore someone;) thanks

Comments

• gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    Don't you think it is a bit extreme? It is not like trolls are overflowing this forum.
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    edited July 2012
    since when i need to explain a request that speaks for itself? Ok, in this case I would have to go into a specific detail which i choosed no to do. shouldnt be hard to figure out why;)
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I personally don't support ignore buttons, but a decision like that isn't up to me.
    @Tanthalas I dont like the idea in general either.
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    Well if someone feels like they have to ignore someone else then it's healthier to allow them to do so with minimum stress or hassle, i.e. with an ignore button, because if it is that extreme they are unlikely to get along anyway and it lowers the risk of the issue escalating. It's unfortunate when the situation gets bad enough for people to feel like they have to ignore other members, but requiring them to stay in contact with other members that they interact negatively with isn't good for anyone.

I support this idea, as long as people can't ignore mods :P
    Kore nailed it. English is not my native language and it´s hard to explain these things w/o the chance of being misunderstood. thanks Kore:)
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    @NWN_babaYaga, you're welcome.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited July 2012
    I don't agree here guys. Ignore buttons and blocking people would make this like some annoying networking website. No reason why we can't just get along.

On the off chance there is an issue..

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, WATCH OUT.. I'm, HUGE!

Also

@Kore

Why is that pig wearing boots man?