Skip to content

Zaram Maldovar's Only Day of Christmas Board 2: Power Word Christmas

ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
Who's ready to Christmas?!

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I am! I took a nap.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    Tried to take a nap myself, wasn't able to yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoBmW1-BPZM

Don't forget those who can no longer be here with us for Christmas.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Christmas night seems to be the most peaceful for me. Ringer off, Old Toby and my lady at my side, coffee rum'ed up, relatives already texted. Fixing A To-furky Field roast with dressing and cranberries for later, then sitting on the porch watching the sun go down across the mountains. B)
    Not a lot of traffic on the board this year, that's alright. Christmas is a time of joy and peace and time to spent with families. I myself just got up from finally taking my Christmas nap after finally watching Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Who would've thought Ant-Man could have not one but two really great movies?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Spent all day with roommates, no family nearer than Georgia (I'm in New York City), but a nice, quiet day. Just finished watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special with Peter Capaldi. Really nice.

I got a great pair of Purple Cat Unicorn slippers and a very nice foldable ottoman with pleather covering. It's to hold my D&D stuff. (Well, some of it, anyway.)
    These:
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    So busy this year that I forgot to put my hat on. :)

I hope everyone got lots and lots of hugs this year!
    @LadyRhian Which DW Christmas Special with Peter Capaldi? There are 4
    The one with the machine emperor's head, and River Song.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Basically spent the whole day watching my son play with his presents. His grandparents and aunts and uncles are definitely trying to spoil him. HE GOT TIRED OF OPENING GIFTS.

My wife and I got a wonderful scrapbook full of pictures of our family and some spending money. I'm currently waiting for Dragon Ball seasons 4 and 5 to show up in a week or two along with the Final Fantsy Ultimania (an extra lore book) for games 1-6. It was a nice quiet Christmas with no drama or fighting. This hasn't happened in a few years.
    @LadyRhian
    Ah Yes, The Husbands of River Song (2015) a very good one.

There are currently 5 specials with David Tennant, 4 with Matt Smith and 4 with Capaldi (the latest one also had David Bradley as the 1st Doctor). There isn't going to be a Christmas special this year sadly but they are going to do a 2019 New Year's Special with Jodie Whittaker's 13th Doctor.
    So I hear. :)