Skip to content

[Kit MOD] Sacrificer

tRuffustRuffus Member Posts: 32
Hello everyone! I was reading about druids here: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/_/articles/druid-sacrifice-facts/ and I have a plan to do kit mod.

"Roman texts accuse the Druids of performing human sacrifice. According to Caesar, the Druids believed that “the Gods delight in the slaughter of prisoners and criminals, and when the supply of captives runs short, they sacrifice even the innocent”. Tacitus claims the Druids “deemed it a pious duty to cover their altars with the blood of captives and to consult their deities through human entrails.” Diodorus Siculus claims that the Druids, “choose a person for death and stab him or her in the chest above the diaphragm. By the convulsion of the victim’s limbs and the spurting of blood, they foretell the future.”

Roman texts describe Druids as priests, philosophers, judges and soothsayers who convened with the gods, and prophesied the future. Druids were also extremely powerful political advisers who had influence over the decisions of kings and chiefs. It is because the Romans were fearful of this power, most historians agree, that the Romans wished to wipe out the Druids. "

But my english is not good, I need little help with text - the rest I'll do by myself. I'll do my best. The rest.

I have a concept:

SACRIFICER: Some druids are natural-born murderers. They most often inherit predatory instincts from ancestors, but sometimes brutal living in the wilderness aroused the tendency to bloody victims. In spite of the bad temperament, the nature is giving them the power the same, like other of one's priests - because her darkest side is probably just manifested by them.

Advantages:

- May place 3 slots in Dagger.
- May use the Paralysing push ability once per day. Gains one use at level 1 and an additional use each every 4 levels thereafter.

PARALYSING PUSH

This ability causes that for 6 nearest rounds every direct hit will hold the enemy, if the one won't execute the defensive part against the paralysis with the modifier -3.

- Five spells are added to his repertoire, all the way up to the 5 th level. There are listed below:
1 st level: Spook.
2 st level: Hold Person.
3 st level: Animate Dead.
4 st level: Contagion.
5 st level: Slay Living.

Disadvantages:
- Cannot use shapeshift.
- Cannot dual-class.
- Only Neutral evil character.

If you want druid like this one - tell me. I hope this text is correct, but I'm not sure

Comments

• tRuffustRuffus Member Posts: 32
    There is polish version posted today. Kit mod - Ofiarnik.

I have a code for english version too. I will upload this version, but not today. IT will be done.

BACKUP ~SACRI\backup~
    AUTHOR "Ruffle_truffle"

BEGIN ~New kit - Sacrificer~

ADD_KIT ~SACRI~ // nazwa robocza podklasy
    ~SACRI 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 1~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~SACRI 0 0 17 0 0 0~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0~
    ~SACRI 0 0 0 0 0 1~
    ~SACRI/SACRI.2da~
    ~K_D_H K_D_HE~
    ~0x08000000 11~
    ~Dr2~
    ~LEAT14 SHLD20, HELM07 BAG27 RING99 RING44 CLCK14A BOOT01 AMUL21 BRAC06 BELT10 AROW11,40 BULL03,40 BOLT06,40 POTN52,5 STAF20 POTN14,5 SLNG05 RING40 SW1H52~
    SAY ~SACRIFICER: Some druids are natural-born murderers. They most often inherit predatory instincts from ancestors, but sometimes brutal living in the wilderness aroused the tendency to bloody victims. In spite of the bad temperament, the nature is giving them the power the same, like other of one's priests - because her darkest side is probably just manifested by them.

Advantages:

- May use the Paralysing push ability once per day. Gains one use at level 1 and an additional use each every 4 levels thereafter.

PARALYSING PUSH

This ability causes that for 6 nearest rounds every direct hit will hold the enemy, if the one won't execute the defensive part against the paralysis with the modifier -3.

- Five spells are added to his repertoire, all the way up to the 5 th level. There are listed below:

Disadvantages:
    - Cannot use shapeshift.
    - Cannot dual-class.
    - Only Neutral evil character.~

COPY ~sacri/parapush.eff~ ~override~
    COPY ~sacri/parapush.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 ~Paralysing push~

SAY DESC ~PARALYSING PUSH

This ability causes that for 6 nearest rounds every direct hit will hold the enemy, if the one won't execute the defensive part against the paralysis with the modifier -3.~
    COPY ~sacri/spprdeas.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 ~Animate dead~
    SAY DESC ~Animate Dead
    (Necromancy)

Level: 3
    Sphere: Necromantic
    Range: 30 ft.
    Duration: 8 hours
    Casting Time: 9
    Area of Effect: Special
    Saving Throw: None

This spell causes a skeleton warrior to rise and serve the caster under any conditions. The type of skeleton warrior that appears depends upon the level of the priest casting the spell.
    1st – 6th: a 3 HD skeleton warrior wielding a long sword.
    7th – 10th: a 5 HD skeleton warrior wielding a long sword +1.
    11th – 14th: a 7 HD skeleton warrior wielding a bastard sword +1.
    15th and up: a 9 HD skeleton warrior wielding a two-handed sword +1.
    The skeleton warrior can follow the caster, remain in an area and attack any creature entering the place, etc. It remains animated until it is destroyed in combat, 8 hours pass, or it is turned. This spell cannot be dispelled.~

COPY ~sacri/spprhols.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 ~Hold person~
    SAY DESC ~Hold Person
    (Enchantment/Charm)

Level: 2
    Sphere: Charm
    Range: 35 ft.
    Duration: 1 turn
    Casting Time: 5
    Area of Effect: 1 creature and any enemy within 7.5 ft.
    Saving Throw: Neg.

This spell holds one or more humans, demihumans, or humanoid creatures rigidly immobile and in place for one turn. This includes: brownies, dryads, dwarves, elves, gnolls, gnomes, goblins, half-elves, halflings, half-orcs, hobgoblins, humans, kobolds, lizard men, nixies, orcs, pixies, sprites, troglodytes, and others. Thus, a 10th-level Fighter could be held, while an ogre could not. The effect is centered on the victim selected by the caster. Every enemy within 7.5 ft. of the target is also affected. Those who succeed on their Saving Throws are totally unaffected by the spell. Undead creatures cannot be held.

Held creatures cannot move or speak, but they remain aware of events around them even though they are helpless to change them. Time passes at a normal rate for the targets and hence being held does not stop any worsening of their condition due to wounds, disease, or poison.~

COPY ~sacri/spprslas.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 ~Slay living~

SAY DESC ~Slay Living
    (Necromancy)

Level: 5
    Sphere: Combat
    Range: Touch
    Duration: Special
    Casting Time: 1
    Area of Effect: 1 creature
    Saving Throw: Special

Upon casting this spell, the priest has to touch an opponent in order to visit the effect upon them. An item is created upon casting. The next attack the priest makes, which must happen in the next 3 rounds, will use this item. If the first attack misses, the item disappears and the spell is wasted; however, if the attack succeeds, the victim automatically takes 2d6+9 damage. Also, must make a Save vs. Spell or be instantly killed. Slay Living can be dispelled if cast between the casting of this spell and the necessary attack.~

COPY ~sacri/spwicons.spl~ ~override~

SAY NAME1 ~Contagion~

SAY DESC ~Contagion
    (Necromancy)

Level: 4
    Sphere: Necromancy
    Range: 90 ft.
    Duration: Permanent
    Casting Time: 4

This spell causes a major disease and weakness in a creature. The afflicted individual is immediately stricken with painful and distracting symptoms: boils, blotches, lesions, seeping abscesses, and so on. Strength, Dexterity, and Charisma scores are reduced by 2. The afflicted character is also Slowed. These effects persist until the character receives a Cure Disease spell.~
    COPY ~sacri/spwispos.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 ~Spook~

SAY DESC ~Spook
    (Illusion/Phantasm)

Level: 1
    Sphere: Combat
    Range: 30 ft.
    Duration: 3 rounds
    Casting Time: 1

A Spook spell enables the wizard to play upon natural fears to cause the target creature to perceive the caster as someone or something inimical, which then appears to advance upon it in a threatening manner. If the creature does not make a successful Saving Throw vs. Spell, it turns and flees at maximum speed as far from the wizard as possible. The creature suffers a Saving Throw penalty of -1 every 2 levels of the caster, up to a maximum of -6 at 12th level. Although the caster does not actually pursue the fleeing creature, a phantasm from its own mind does. Undead are completely unaffected.~

edited December 2018
    I will upload demo version of this mod today.

I have only this (.tar.qz) program and I cannot change it on my computer.

& I hope my .tp2 file is correct.
    Post edited by tRuffus on
    Wrong kit name. It should be:

SAY ~sacrificer~
    SAY ~Sacrificer~
    SAY ~SACRIFICER~

Now is correct.

SACRIFICER: Some druids are natural-born murderers. They most often inherit predatory instincts from ancestors, but sometimes brutal living in the wilderness aroused the tendency to bloody victims. In spite of the bad temperament, the nature is giving them the power the same, like other of one's priests - because her darkest side is probably just manifested by them.

Advantages:

PARALYSING PUSH

Disadvantages:
    - Cannot use shapeshift.
    - Cannot dual-class.
    - His charisma can be less than 15.
    - Only Neutral evil character.