Skip to content

Baldur's Gate tutu question + Reputation

ArktosaArktosa Member Posts: 73
edited September 2012 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
So... I've finally reached chapter 7 in bg1 but I use the mod bgtutu wich makes you the 2 games + expansions fit together without actually has to redo a character but my question is... Should I do the baldur's gate expansion tales of the sword coast before I actually goes and kill Sarevok ?

Edit : Also has a question about the reputation. I recently got 16 (Populair) as reputation. Party has 5 good characters including 2 paladins (Main + Ajantis) but I have Edwin too and he's quite complaning that we are too good for him. I've readed in the manual book of baldur's gate 2 that if we reach high reputation, An evil character would just run away but still its doesn't seems to be happening. Is it just because I'm not high enough like 17-18 or its just a bug ?

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    Sometimes you have to initiate dialog with the characters before they leave the party (using the talk button).

Also, I don't know if you're using the BG1 level cap, but if so, going to ToTSC will give you another level, which will help with the Sarevok encounter.
  • BrudeBrude Member Posts: 560
    Yes, run the expansion content before the final encounter. You won't be able to do it once Saverok is dead.

Evil characters will leave once your rep goes over 18.
  • gustonguston Member Posts: 70
    Do they still leave if your charisma is 18?
  • BrudeBrude Member Posts: 560
    Yes, they still leave once your rep gets high enough, regardless of CHA.

High CHA does keep fights from breaking out, and generally you'll hear less arguments and complaints.
  • gustonguston Member Posts: 70
    That's unfortunate.