Skip to content

fallen paladin in tob

AyurukAyuruk Member Posts: 20
There a way to regain paladin status in tob? I know the way in soa but never ran into this problem in tob.

Comments

• FigrutFigrut Member Posts: 109
    Pray about it.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2012
    Ayuruk said:

There a way to regain paladin status in tob? I know the way in soa but never ran into this problem in tob.

Shadowkeeper

Edit: Not easily done apparently.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Would that be Meta-Divine Intervention? hahaha
    I wrote a message to the OP, but essentially from what I can see from experimenting the "affects" tab in shadowkeeper loses a lot from becoming a fallen paladin, and I'm not sure if you can add it all back easily.
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    playing a Paladin means watching your P's & Q's & not setting off fireballs inside city limits
  • AyurukAyuruk Member Posts: 20
    Looking at shadowkeeper I found what I did. While in Hell in soa I did 2 evil paths while getting the tears of bhaal. Gonna try moding the values, maybe that will help.
    rexreg said:

playing a Paladin means watching your P's & Q's & not setting off fireballs inside city limits

I'm not sure, you might be able to have a party member start casting fireball, have them cast it, and the quickly remove them from your party before it hits. Doing this you may avoid the reputation hit.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Elminster Surgical Strikes, man! Surgical Strikes! ;) No area effect spells in areas with innocents.
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    Hells, I need to get my eyes tested again, I scan read the title of this thread as: "fallen paladin in tub" I mean, I know Keldorn's getting on in years but surely we don't need to be thinking about getting the venerable grey fella one of those walk in ones with the door and the seat!
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    well he does have low dexterity, so it would make sense :)
    LadyRhian said:

@Elminster Surgical Strikes, man! Surgical Strikes! ;) No area effect spells in areas with innocents.

I was a bit too evil in Hell when getting the tears
    :-(
  • fighter_mage_thieffighter_mage_thief Member Posts: 262
    edited October 2012
    There's nothing quite as satisfying as frying a few peasants with a fireball, or striking down a random town guard for looking at you funny. Ayuruk, I feel your pain playing as a paladin. It just doesn't feel right to let such uber stats go to waste. On the bright side, you can drink as much ale as you want. Apparently, the gods don't care if a paladin's a total drunkard in this game.

There's nothing quite as satisfying as frying a few peasants with a fireball, or striking down a random town guard for looking at you funny. Ayuruk, I feel your pain playing as a paladin. It just doesn't feel right to let such uber stats go to waste. On the bright side, you can drink as much ale as you want. Apparently, the gods don't care if a paladin's a total drunkard in this game.

Lol will do!
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited October 2012

Hells, I need to get my eyes tested again, I scan read the title of this thread as: "fallen paladin in tub" I mean, I know Keldorn's getting on in years but surely we don't need to be thinking about getting the venerable grey fella one of those walk in ones with the door and the seat!

Those walk in tubs with the door seem like a pretty bad idea. You pretty much have to sit inside and wait doing nothing while the water fills up. I suppose you can just wait until it fills up then climb inside, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having one of those in the first place.