Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
Tweaks Anthology v8 Now Available
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
- Move NPCs to Convenient Locations would fail to move Eldoth on BGT installs; Shar-Teel would get moved to the right area with wrong coordinates on non-BGT installs
- Deprecated Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads as these items already get covered as part of the Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks (previously known as Increase Jewelry and Gem Stacks)
- The algorithm for No Traps or Locks has been refined a bit as it was missing some trapped containers. It will also no longer remove locks for doors or containers which require a key.
- BGEE already has the changes from Sensible Entrance Points by default, so it will now get correctly skippped for BGEE and EET games
- Make party members less likely to die irreversibly requires some functionality only found in BG2 and EE games, and is now restricted as such
- BG NPCs go to inns was being restricted on BG games in the Gnoll Stronghold; you can now send party members to inns from the Gnoll Strnghold as you would in BGEE/Tutu/BGT/EET
- BG NPCs go to inns was also failing for some NPCs on EET games as it was patching their BG2 parting dialogues instead of their BG parting dialogues
- Allow Yeslick to use axes could fail on BG installs as it tried to patch a BG2 file without checking
- Fixed bug where some of the imported SCS components (such as BG NPCs go to inns) would fail due to a missing directory
- The use of the variable library for BG/BGEE/Tutu/BGT/EET has been centralized.
- Updated Italian translation
- Fixed bug with Alter Weapon Proficiency System, specifically, the BG variants, where axes could end up with descriptions that listed the proficiency type for the item as "new_weap" or a wrong proficiency. The error was purely cosmetic and did not affect the axe's actual proficiency.