Skip to content

Problem: Updated my mod to NWN: EE with CEP 2.65. Can't see ANY of my Area Transition triggers?

After I updated my module from NWN: Diamond, to NWN: EE & installed CEP 2.65, all of my area transition triggers don't show up in the game. They're visible in the toolset, but not in the game.

I tried to "redraw" them but that didn't work. Any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Ugly_DuckUgly_Duck Member Posts: 182
    Also, I just noticed, when I use DebugMode 1, I can see the area triggers in yellow! But.. they still don't work..
    I got even more problems now. I deleted the old area transitions, and made new ones. The new ones don't even show up in the game. This is really pissing me off. I don't know what to do..
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,283
    Is your EE up to date? I seem to remember an issue of this sort being fixed a while back.
    Yeah, its up to date
  • HimmelweissHimmelweiss Member Posts: 72
    edited January 2019
    Transition triggers are still a bit bugged.

What i have noticed is that the triggers only show up in the game if they also have a correct transition set up. Maybe that's a wanted effect, dunno.

Also, vertical drawn transition triggers are not highlighting anymore.

(using stable/release build not dev)
    Ok, I'm using the current "release" build. How do I make area transitions with triggers now then? My area designs don't always allow for "door" transitions.

Transition triggers are still a bit bugged.

What i have noticed is that the triggers only show up in the game if they also have a correct transition set up. Maybe that's a wanted effect, dunno.

Also, vertical drawn transition triggers are not highlighting anymore.

(using stable/release build not dev)

What is a "Vertical Drawn Transition Trigger" ??
    Can anyone help me please?
    I still cannot get the Area Transition Triggers to work.  Please help!  I can't even work on, test, or play my mod due to this.  Please help me!
    Just did another test.  Made a fresh module with NO haks or anything.  Area Transition Triggers, and New Area Transition Triggers don't work in that either.  wtf...

Do you have something in the override folder?

Can you upload your fresh test module somewhere?

Do you have something in the override folder?

Can you upload your fresh test module somewhere?

My override is empty.  I don't know where to upload the file?
    Where do I upload the busted mod ??
    I figured out how to upload files to the Public Bug Reports site.  I have the bugged module there for inspection.

Triggers do work, you didn't setup an Area Transition on the triggers, that's why they are not showing up.

Modified your module on the support site, check it out.

Triggers do work, you didn't setup an Area Transition on the triggers, that's why they are not showing up.

Modified your module on the support site, check it out.

Thanks for the info!  But something has changed. Before, you could just draw the trigger, then type in the destination trigger by tag.  Now it has something to do with to waypoints?
    Do i have to redo all of my currently placed area transitions? or is there a method for making the previously placed transitions convert?