Skip to content

Is there a greater/perfect two weapon fighting feat out there that someone made?

so, here i was thinking; ah, i will play a character that uses 2 weapons, and based of my dnd knowledge, i will need huge dex for the all the two weapon feats.....

but unfortunately nwn 1 uses the feats from back in the stone age and not only does two weapon fighting require 0 DEX, but there is no greater or perfect two weapon fighting *sigh*

this is really a piss off to be honest, because im about to level up to level 9 and i have waaaay too much dex for feats i don't need AND i will never have more than 2 attacks in the off hand

so has someone made it out there ( or can someone make it? ) so that greater two weapon fighting and perfect two weapon fighting can exist, and can they use the 3.5 rules for prerequisites ( since i guess this stuff doesn't exist in 3.0 which is ironic since perfect two weapon fighting is in the epic players hand book and they never made a 3.5 version of that ) 

or is this just futile hopes and dreams? 

Comments

• ShadooowShadooow Member Posts: 402

but it does not work under NWN:EE

The original PRC Pack has that too but it is not working properly, it uses ugly workarounds and honestly it is meh... But new PRC pack works under NWN:EE so you might want to give it a shot.

I am hosting multiplayer server under NWN:EE that uses PRC Lite, however these two feats are currently unavailable - they truly are extremely overpowered at least in our high-magic epic levels setting. But if you are into DnD 3.5 there is many features you will like here and maybe someday these two feats will be added too (I was thinking about prestige class tempest - dropping a class slot might balance it a bit. but it is only idea right now). If you are interested try Arkhalia PW in multiplayer list.

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hmm, in truth im only looking for these 2 feats not a whole bunch of classes and what not, and i am playing the EE version so if that pack doesn't work for it then its all for not
  • StratovariusStratovarius Member Posts: 30
    The PRC works just fine for NWN:EE. PRC Lite is not affiliated with us, and just copies the name. We bring hundreds of classes, thousands of feats and spells, and tons of other content, all taken directly from 3rd and 3.5 official sourcebooks. Greater and Perfect TWF are in as part of the Tempest class from Masters of the Wild.

It is a lot of content though, designed primarily for those who want a closer to tabletop experience, with a lot of changes to NWN's ruleset to accomplish that (these changes are controlled by switches that can be turned on or off).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1647391559
    https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/original-hakpak/player-resource-consortium-v361
    sarevok57