Skip to content

Critique my Sorcerer Spell List

2»

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Ammar wrote: »
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    all this love for MMM and yet i never take it for my sorcerers, so interesting to hear how different people play there sorcerers :)

It hits as +5. So it works on Golems, Demi-liches, etc... with 5 attacks per round it is also an excellent interrupt and you can weave it in with your spell-casts. SCS spell-caster enemies are pretty good with MMMs and snipe your unprotected spellcasters.

for me, i never play solo, so i have warriors that can hit golems and demi-liches while my sorcerer is blasting non resistant enemies with cewl spells
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    all this love for MMM and yet i never take it for my sorcerers, so interesting to hear how different people play there sorcerers :)

It hits as +5. So it works on Golems, Demi-liches, etc... with 5 attacks per round it is also an excellent interrupt and you can weave it in with your spell-casts. SCS spell-caster enemies are pretty good with MMMs and snipe your unprotected spellcasters.

for me, i never play solo, so i have warriors that can hit golems and demi-liches while my sorcerer is blasting non resistant enemies with cewl spells

You can throw the MMMs and still cast the same number of spells due to the 1 spell per round rule.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

You can throw the MMMs and still cast the same number of spells due to the 1 spell per round rule.

meh, its all good, just for the spiteful lulz, i refuse to use MMM haha
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited February 2019
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    Imo a sorcerer without wish is not a real one.

my sorcerer only has 10 WIS so no wish for her hahaha

many sorcerers have low wis, but usually their pi have plenty of potions ;)
    EDIT: joke aside wish is a really powerful tool for the party sorcerer, the ability to recharge spells and items at will as well as non standard tactics can be useful and sometimes fun to play. to use it or abuse of it is a player's choice. as well as to don't use it, but i really feel a sorcerer "naked" without it :)
    Post edited by gorgonzola on