Skip to content

No BG2 mods for Shar-Teel and Kagain?

Can't recall seeing any ever mentioned on this forum. Were any ever made, and perhaps just never updated for EE?

I know some people might view a Kagain mod as being redundant due to Korgan's presence, but I always thought Shar-Teel still had a place in BG2, especially since she could dual to a thief. Plus, she rocks.

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    Only the mod BG1 npcs for SoA for vanilla I think. Hasn't been updated for EE. A mix of hack & slash and some interesting ideas.

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=133.0
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Mantis37 wrote: »
    Only the mod BG1 npcs for SoA for vanilla I think. Hasn't been updated for EE. A mix of hack & slash and some interesting ideas.

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=133.0

Wow, what a great looking mod!

Looks like there were still updates well after the EEs were released.

Has there been NO demand to update them for the EEs??
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    edited February 2019
    Apparently not looking at the forum. It was a bit tricky to install with BWS due to conflicts with other mods featuring BG1 characters in BG2 so that may be one reason why it's not as well known as some other mods. It was quite fun to turn Trademeet into Dogtown once though!
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    The old mega mod The Darkest Day (TDD) had them both - with new kits. TDD is an old pre EE mega mod - so it was slightly buggy....

But TDD is a classic, and I hope it will be restored and made EE compatible.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2019
    It is not for BG2 but I have a mod that touches Kagain (the Mercenary)

And Deities of Faerûn will have in its next release (1.9.5 - to be released probably next week) a component that turns Shar-Teel into a Bloodreaver of Garagos.