Skip to content

Anyone have a copy of the BG2 Imoen Portrait? (EET somehow destroyed it)

KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
I noticed her BG2 Portrait was missing when I was changing the portraits for the characters in-game, only her SOD portrait was present.

Comments

• CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Continuous NPC Portraits has all of the variants for the NPCs that appear in multiple games. You could either extract it manually from the folders or install the mod to set a portrait for her throughout the series.
  • David77David77 Member Posts: 30
    uknpn67d86wj.bmp
    kotyq2mswctc.bmp
  • David77David77 Member Posts: 30
    Just searched imoen and found in the overide folder
  • KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    edited April 2019
    Hey all! Thanks for the help, but looks like I fixed it. What I did was export, and imported my character and then started a new game specifically for BG2 and Imoen got her portrait back by default, and her paper doll color. I wasn't worried about stat losses, and such since it doesn't affect gameplay that much.

The downside is I lost all areas I've been to previously from BG1 and SOD on the Worldmap, but RPing wise you shouldn't be able to go back to those areas anyway. Ultimately I got to see the final scene that was cut from SOD which was EET exclusive, so I'm happy got to see that at least.

Another side-effect which was nice that it cleaned up the journal since some journal entries are not completed, it is nice to have a clean slate. This is probably the last time I do the whole EET thing, I might just stick with the traditional way next go around.