Skip to content

Dexterity Gauntlets

ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
Hi I was wondering if there are any gauntlets other than the ones Hobart carries and if not if there is a way to get them without the loss of rep? Wouldn’t normally be interested but planning to use IWD NPCs mod and Holvir is going to need them ?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    as far as i can recall, hobart is the only way to get them, although i wasn't aware that you lose rep for killing him, did you try whacking him while actually in the lure master area?

also, worse case scenario i believe you can raise your REP back up to 8 if need be from a temple if your REP starts getting to low
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited March 2019
    Many thanks! Unfortunately whacking him in the luremaster’s castle causes 4 rep loss
  • mp9000mp9000 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    to the extent I can review, hobart is the best way to get them, in spite of the fact that I didn't know that you lose rep for murdering him, did you have a go at whacking him while entirely the draw ace region?

additionally, more awful case situation I trust you can raise your REP back up to 8 if need be from a sanctuary if your REP begins getting the chance to low