Skip to content

Secret of Bonehill help!!

LayneStaleyLayneStaley Member Posts: 40
Hello guy I’m playing at secret of bone hill and I’m lock at the end of the first part. When I have to to talk with the guard near the gate in the temple area. On the walkthrough it is written that I have to talk with them and they will tell me about Ravella but when I talk to them they don’t tell me anything about that. Could help me please? Thanks.

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited January 2019

Hello guy I’m playing at secret of bone hill and I’m lock at the end of the first part. When I have to to talk with the guard near the gate in the temple area. On the walkthrough it is written that I have to talk with them and they will tell me about Ravella but when I talk to them they don’t tell me anything about that. Could help me please? Thanks.

Hoping that you aren't still looking for an answer. You do have to wait a while before speaking to them. I think that you have to go at night. I am currently playing the mod and if I get the answer will let you (and everyone else) know the answer.

I haven't got there yet.
    I have another problem. Not a major one. Geltar won't buy my bandit scalps though he says that he will. :(

I also have another problem. Peltar's responses don't appear to be correct. Unless the mod has been changed considerably I am not getting the responses that lead to visiting the second area where the entrance to the old barracks is to be found. This of course means that like @LayneStaley I won't be getting some of the other quests. :( I am beginning to think that the mod is broken. :( I just hope that I will be able to finish it somehow.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • FlamedanceFlamedance Member Posts: 12

Hoping that you aren't still looking for an answer. You do have to wait a while before speaking to them. I think that you have to go at night. I am currently playing the mod and if I get the answer will let you (and everyone else) know the answer.

I haven't got there yet.
    I have another problem. Not a major one. Geltar won't buy my bandit scalps though he says that he will. :(

I also have another problem. Peltar's responses don't appear to be correct. Unless the mod has been changed considerably I am not getting the responses that lead to visiting the second area where the entrance to the old barracks is to be found. This of course means that like @LayneStaley I won't be getting some of the other quests. :( I am beginning to think that the mod is broken. :( I just hope that I will be able to finish it somehow.

- Talk to the guard. Ask him about people who have been executed recently. He'll tell you another guard, Ravella, knows more about this, but that she's off duty right now. Go rest for 24 hours en return to the gate. Ravella should now be there. She'll lie to you and say nothing strange happened. Threaten to expose her to her superiors. She'll give in and take you to the grave of the thief who was executed. Open the grave and you'll find the body of the lighthouse keeper. Return to town. You can now access the lighthouse. Go find the boss upstairs. He shouldn't be much of a problem. Make sure to loot the lighthouse thoroughly and return to Pelcar. Tell him you solved the mystery and killed the thief. After that he'll offer to send you back to the mainland.

- The barracks. You probably talked to people in the wrong order (or you picked the wrong dialogue choices). Try talking to Welcar, the guard who patrols near the barracks.
    StummvonBordwehr