Skip to content

Durlag tower

There are some broken weapons on lvl 1 underground are they supposed to be reforged or anything

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I remember there's a mallet you need to forge from its broken pieces.

If it's literally just generic broken weapons... no u don't need it. I vaguely remember finding those in cupboards too, for some reason, and never finding a use for them.
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Pretty sure it's like a lot of stuff on level 1: there to fill up your inventory.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    It adds a bit of flavour to the dungeon, nothing more. The place has been there so long and had so many adventurers try and fail before you that there are broken or rusted weapons strewn around the upper floors.
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Corvino said:

It adds a bit of flavour to the dungeon, nothing more. The place has been there so long and had so many adventurers try and fail before you that there are broken or rusted weapons strewn around the upper floors.

It's kind of depressing when you note the piles of adventurers bodies around all the traps.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Hehe @Bigfish, but at least they give you a clue when to slow down and make your thief triple check for those fireball traps. You know the ones I mean.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    The description of the weapons say they are victims of the iron crisis.... Not likely lol.
  • FreeWillFreeWill Member Posts: 1
    I need help. I've been to TWO cpass rooms. One thru the throne room and on under the bed thingy behind the rune-warded carpet... But I CANNOT find a third compass room! Somebody PLEASE tell me where to go from here
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    FreeWill wrote: »
    I need help. I've been to TWO cpass rooms. One thru the throne room and on under the bed thingy behind the rune-warded carpet... But I CANNOT find a third compass room! Somebody PLEASE tell me where to go from here

there was a room that had a bunch of spiders and ettercaps in it, go back to that room and there is a stone statue kind of north-east of it ( north of the door that leads to the rune-warded carpet ) talk to that statue and give it the right answers and it will teleport you to another "riddle room" complete the riddle and you should be good to go